Go To The Theater
The Museum of Kyoto
Sanjo-Takakura, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8183
○Subway: 3-min. walk from the 5th exit of Karasuma-Oike Station
○Hankyu: 7-min. walk from the 16th exit of Karasuma Station
○Keihan: 15-min. walk from the 6th exit of Sanjo Staition
○City Bus: 2-min. walk from Sakaimachi-Oike Bus Stop
※In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the measures detailed below will be in place during HISTORICA. The measures will also be notified to in-person participants at the venue.
- If you have a fever (37.5℃ or higher, for instance), are experiencing cold-like symptoms, or are feeling unwell in any other way, refrain from attending in-person screenings.
- All participants of in-person screenings must wear a mask (those who refuse masking will be asked to leave).
- Upon visiting the Museum of Kyoto for in-person screenings, please take your temperature with the thermal camera at the ground-floor entrance.
- Make notes of the date and time you came for in-person screenings. Smartphone apps COCOA and KOCOTORO are available for this purpose (see later section for details).
- Entry will not be permitted once the screening starts. All participants must purchase a seat; standing and/or sitting in the aisles is not permitted.
- We will keep the theater doors partially open during the screenings to keep contact with door surfaces to a minimum as well as for ventilation purposes.
- Practice social distancing when you enter and exit the theater. Please make sure to keep enough distance (a meter at minimum, ideally two meters) from other people.
- As a general rule, use arm rests on your left only during the screenings. Exceptions can be made for disabled or elderly participants as long as mutual communication and consideration is made between them and those seated nearby.
- In order to avoid infectious droplets from spreading, please lower your voice when talking in the venue and make sure to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Before entering the theater, disinfect your hands with the sanitizer provided at the entrance.
＜Entry Refusal Policy＞
We reserve the right to refuse entry of participants if:
The thermal camera shows higher body temperatures than normal (37.5℃ or higher, for instance). However, since COVID symptoms vary, we will take other physical conditions into consideration as well.
- The participant has come into contact with people tested positive for COVID-19.
- The participant has visited a country/area which is subjected to immigration restriction measures or post-immigration observational periods and has come into contact with residents of said country/area in the past 2 weeks.
＜COVID-19 Contact Tracing Apps＞
COCOA: This app uses your smartphones’ Bluetooth function to notify you in the event that you have come into contact (for 15 minutes or more within one-meter distance) with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 while maintaining privacy for all parties involved.
KOCOTORO: When a visitor to stores or facilities is tested positive for COVID-19, this app rapidly identifies those who may have come into contact with the visitor and limits the spread of the disease by encouraging them to contact public health centers immediately
※The measures detailed above is subject to change without notice based on the situation.
※Tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances, including the event that our COVID-19 policy prevents you from in-person participation.